We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This is a fun platter for just about any winter gathering. It’s fun for the holidays, kids birthday party, book clubs and more. Here are some tips on how to make your charcuterie board looks as great as it tastes.
- Of course your going to start with your favorite cocoa powder (use homemade or store bought).
- A few toppings that might be fun: peppermint, caramel, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, waffle cone crumbles, and mini marshmallow. There are so many possibilities!
- Add straws and stir sticks.
- Cookies, pretzels, candy, and popcorn are just a few complementary snacking options. (it’s best if you pick out smaller sized items)
- You can also add whip cream, chocolate and caramel for drizzle.
When laying our your board or platter I recommend starting with the largest item, in this case it’s the container of cocoa mix. Then add 3-4 small containers spaced out from one another, these containers will contain small items like sprinkles, mini chocolate chip and small candy.
Then just fill in with treats and toppings, to cover the entire board. I like to make sure to alternate different color tones to create a nice contrast on the board. Most of all have fun with it. Enjoy!< >