We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’ve had your eye on the news, you’ve probably seen that Disneyland just raised their theme park and Genie+ ticket prices. Yes, it’s that time of year again. While it may feel like a lot to keep up with, it’s not too late to lock in a great price! You can save up to $150 per ticket and secure your trip at the old prices when you book through Get Away Today by October 23, 2023! These prices will be even lower than this year’s Black Friday deals so it’s the absolute best time to book your trip!
If you’re itching to book a trip, but aren’t ready to nail down exact dates, you can still purchase your tickets at this great price! You’ll just need to enter a general date you have in mind to purchase them. The date you enter will be the day that Get Away Today reminds you to make theme park reservations. (Which are now required.) The date you enter today will not be tied to a reservation and will allow for flexibility in choosing your specific dates when you are ready.
If you do know the dates you want to travel I highly recommend booking a hotel and ticket package with Get Away Today, it will include the discounted ticket rates and will also save you some money on your hotel too! Use the code THRIVING10 at checkout to save an additional $10.
Here are the exact savings based on each ticket type (compared to current gate pricing):
5-Day Tickets: Save $85 – $150
4-Day Tickets: Save $55 – $85
3-Day Tickets: Save $35 – $60
2-Day Tickets: Save $27 – $42
If you’ve been considering a trip to Disneyland sometime between now and January 12, 2024, these are the BEST prices you will find. Book or pre-buy your tickets now!
We are big Disneyland fans and even though there has been an increase it probably won’t keep us away! If you are planning a Disneyland trip make sure you check out all our Disneyland posts to help you make the most of your vacation.
- Hotel reviews of all the hotels we’ve used around Disneyland
- Complete Guide to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Tips for getting a Boarding Group for Rise of the Resistance
- Ultimate Guide to Disneyland Snacks
- Complete Guide to Pixar Pier
- Make a custom lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop
- Tips for One Day at Disneyland
- Saving Money when Dining at Disneyland
- 10 of the Best Places to eat Lunch at Disneyland
- 10 of the Best Places to eat Breakfast at Disneyland
- Our visit to Club 33
- Mickey Tic Tac Toe in a Bag
- 7 Reasons I Prefer Disneyland over Disney World