Whipped Cranberry Honey Butter is a fun recipe for the holidays!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 dried cranberries (chopped into small bits)
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 TBSP hot water
- food coloring (optional)
- Add butter to electric mixer and whip.
- Add honey, chopped dried cranberries, orange zest and salt.
- Whip until well combined.
- Add food coloring for a touch of color, if you prefer leave it as it’s natural color.
- Add whipped butter to small 4 oz canning jars.