S’mores Blossom Cookies let you enjoy the sweet taste of S’mores all year long!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 whole crackers, crushed into fine crumbs (1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 marshmallows
- 24 Hershey’s chocolate Kisses unwrapped
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in bowl.
- Using mixer beat butter, sugar, 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs on med/high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla mix until combined.
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture until just combined.
- Add remaining graham cracker crumbs into a shallow dish.
- Form dough into 1 1/4 balls, then roll dough into graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut marshmallow in half and add to top of each cookie and broil for up to 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Immediately add Hershey’s Kiss to each cookie.
- Let cookie cool completely before serving.