Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Super easy to make.
- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- 1 can of enchilada sauce (28 oz)
- 1 12 oz package flour tortillas
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 can sliced black olives (3.8 oz)
- Place chicken and enchilada sauce in slow cooker. Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 8. Once cooked, shred chicken with fork inside slow cooker.
- Cut tortillas into 1″x 2″ strips, stir into slow cooker. Add 1 cup of cheese and half of the black olives. Give it another stir. Smooth our the top of mixture with spatula and sprinkle the remainder of cheese and olives over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 40-60 minutes. Place in bowls and top with a spoonful of sour cream. The sour cream of course is optional, but it’s so good with the casserole.