Prosciutto Asparagus Pastry Bundles are easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 1 package prosciutto (8 slices)
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 4 TBSP pesto
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 egg white
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Open crescent roll tubes and divide into four squares
- Add pesto down the center of the dough from one corner to the other
- Add one slice of cheese, two slices of Prosciutto and 3-4 stocks of asparagus (depending on the size)
- Bring one corner to the center, then bring the opposite corner in the middle and overlap
- Brushed prepare pastry with egg white, sprinkle with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until golden brown