Baked Parmesan Zucchini is a yummy version your whole family will love!
- 3 zucchini cut into quarters lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2–3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Cut zucchini in quarters length wise. Place skin side down in baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic. Add Italian seasoning, fresh parsley and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18 minutes. Optional: turn on broiler and broil for a 2-3 minutes until golden brown.